Coffee Business Development Manager – Brisbane Location
|Salary:|| Competitive Salary + Benefits + Commission|
|Work type:|| Full Time|
|Classification:|| Sales New Business Development|
Essential Brands Group (EBG) is a wholly owned private business, operating throughout Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore & the United Kingdom. EBG proudly leads the market in the supply of premium quality, European sourced coffee equipment, slush & margarita systems, soft serve machines and associated products through its flagship Brands; I Luv Coffee Express (previously known as Espresso Essential), I Luv Coffee, I Luv Slush and I Luv Frozee. EBG has a positive culture that focuses on providing superior customer service, working together as a team to achieve goals and continuously build innovation to maintain our competitive advantage. We portray our positive culture through our 5 heart values:
Our Brands are focused on providing beverage systems to many business types as a one stop shop for all equipment, servicing and supplies. For more information please visit us at www.ebg.com.au
We are currently recruiting experienced Business Development Managers (BDM) to grow our customer base for the I Luv Coffee brand, as well as assisting with the launch and drive of an exciting new boutique brand to the market.
With our state of the art Australian designed and engineered low carbon emission fluid bed coffee roaster, we have the capacity to service any size account. Our goal is to raise the bar and become one of the leading coffee suppliers within the coffee industry.
The successful candidate will increase the exposure of the I Luv Coffee and “Emporium” brand to build EBG’s consumable end within the café and club market with potential for machine sales opportunities.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers
- Develop prospective business opportunities to grow our database and maximize ROI for the territory
- Engage with the café and club markets to open opportunities to expand EBG’s I Luv Coffee exposure
- When the opportunity arises, engage with potential clients to sell coffee machines
- Work within our Heart Values to maintain our reputation for quality and service
- Continuous research in market conditions and competitive analysis
- Reach and exceed targets inline with KPIs and business goals
- Ability to travel distances to cover territory area
Essential Criteria:Excellent customer service and relationship management of the highest calibreStrong coffee product knowledge with an understanding of the industry and various equipment types (essential requirement)A palate for quality coffee including single origins, blends and alternative brewing methodsMust be focused, highly organised and self motivated with a drive to succeed in a competitive industry
Offering for Successful Candidates:
the following points will be offered to successful candidates based on experience and knowledge of the industry:
- Full Time base salary plus entitlements
- Training and development, mentoring and coaching
- Uncapped commission structure
- Company vehicle with all expenses paid
- Company phone and iPad
If you are excited about this opportunity and interested in building a successful brand with a rewarding career, Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.