We believe in supporting and growing our local communities. We support grassroots community sports organisations, as well as larger, national charities as part of our corporate giving program.
“Using our passion for quality food and beverages to make a difference at a local level.”
Some of the initiatives and organisations Essential Coffee proudly support include:
Charity & Non-profit Organisations:
- St Vincent de Paul Society Australia’s Vinnies CEO Sleepout
- Little Heroes Foundation, South Australia
- Make-A-Wish Foundation Australia
- Helensvale Scout Group
- Australian Firefighters Calendar
- Burleigh Bears Rugby League Football Club
- Tweed Seagulls Rugby League Football Club
- Aspley Devils Rugby League Football Club
- North Sydney Bears Rugby League Football Club
- Sydney Roosters Rugby League Football Club
- Bond Pirates Rugby Club
- Gold Coast Breakers Rugby Club (in 2014, The Gold Coast Breakers restructured merging with the Bond University Rugby Club)
- Somerset College Rugby Club
Surf Life Saving Australia:
- Annette Edmondson – a dual Olympian, triple world champion Australian Cyclist
National Sporting Organisations:
Looking for Support
Our efforts are focused on four forms of community engagement:
- Community partnerships and sponsorship
- Corporate charities
- Employee volunteer leave
- Workplace giving program
If you would like to get involved or would like more information, please contact us at email@example.com or 1300 324 111
ESSENTIAL COFFEE NEWS
Look after your customers and look after your staff with quality coffee you’d expect from a top-tier café at the touch of a button. There’s an automatic commercial coffee machine to suit your needs
At Essential Coffee we appreciate how much ocean swimming and surf lifesaving has given to our family and our friends. If you know the Gold Coast then you know it is a truly beautiful place, Australia's sixth most populous city and one of its most popular tourist...
On 01 July 2016, 15 years since Essential Coffee Group was established, the original owners have now hung up their barista aprons and are now retiring. Now having placed over 16,000 coffee and slush systems into the marketplace via a network of direct territories and...
To ensure the safety of your customers, the continued great taste of your fresh coffee, and the longevity of your coffee maker, it is important to clean different parts of your machine at regular intervals with appropriate materials. These intervals could be daily,...